The UPSC will give a notice for CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 for employing Deputy Commanders (Group A) of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), to be specific the Border Security Force (BSF), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The web-based application structure can be finished up by candidates. In any case, it is suggested that you don’t hold on as late as possible to finish the structure and complete it at the earliest opportunity. The focuses are relegated in view of the rule of “first come, first served.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
The UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 notification date has been delivered. On April twentieth, 2022, the authority CAPF notice is supposed to be delivered. The UPSC issues a CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 notification for the CAPF Assistant Commandant test to choose qualified possibility for different situations in the state’s military.
Being a trooper is a famous vocation decision for some individuals, and thus, the UPSC CAPF AC test is very well known and will in general guarantee a fair degree of rivalry. Applicants who will be taking the test ought to start concentrating on immediately. Peruse on to learn all that you want to be aware.
CAPF AC 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
To get a better idea of the exam, look over the details below on the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 exam date, application fee, salary, eligibility criteria, number of posts, and selection process.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Notification
The CAPF ACs 2022 Notification is supposed to be on twentieth April. When the warning for the place of Assistant Commandants is delivered, competitors can apply. Intrigued competitors ought to go to UPSC’s true site and apply web based utilizing the connection gave
CAPF AC Exam Date 2022
The authority CAPF AC test date for 2022 is currently accessible. Alongside the authority UPSC CAPF notice 2022, the CAPF AC apply online connection will be delivered. All of the significant CAPF test dates, as recorded in the UPSC schedule, are recorded below
|CAPF AC Notification 2022 Release Date||20th April 2022|
|Start date of online registration||20th April 2022|
|Last date to apply online||10th May 2022|
|Application Withdrawal||To be announced|
|Release of CAPF Admit Card||To be announced|
|CAPF Exam Date 2022||07th August 2022|
|CAPF Result Date 2022||To be announced|
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The provisional opening will be referenced by the leading body in the authority warning. UPSC is supposed to right away report CAPF AC 2022 opportunities. An aggregate of 209 positions are supposed to be filled. The subtleties for CAPF AC 2022 are recorded underneath
|CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)||13|
|BSF (Border Security Force)||78|
|CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)||69|
|ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)||27|
|SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)||27|
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements for the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022.
A candidate must hold or possess a Bachelor’s degree from a university established by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India, or from other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. UPSC CAPF regulation
- Minimum Age 20 Years
- Maximum Age 25 Years
- Age will be calculated as of 01 Aug 2022, Which means he or she must have been born between 2nd Aug 1997 to 01 Aug 2002.
- A competitor should be an Indian resident, a Bhutanese subject, or a Bhutanese public, a Nepalese individual, or Before the first of January 1962, a Tibetan displaced person showed up in India fully intent on settling for all time.
- An individual of Indian parentage who has moved forever from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, and hence Malawi, Zaire, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, and Ethiopia, or Vietnam.
Both male and female candidates can take the UPSC CAPF 2022 exam.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Documents Required
Candidates must upload scanned images of the following documents during the registration process:
- Recent Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidates must submit images in a specific format as specified by the UPSC, the conducting authority. The following is the format:
- The scanned image should be free of flaws and, ideally, have a white background.
- The signature should be written with a black ball pen on a white book, and it should be visible within the image. The file should be saved in JPG format.
- The size of the scanned files should be between 20 and 300 KB.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 ?
The CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 application will be accessible on the authority site. Both disconnected and on the web, application expenses are often paid by Visa/RuPay/Credit/Master/Debit Card, Net Banking, and Bank Challan. Male OBC and General classification up-and-comers should pay Rs. 200 for the application structure, while ST/SC and female competitors are absolved.
- Visit UPSC’s official website.
- Then Check the News Events tab on the home page of website.
- Then select CAPF AC 2021 Notification from the drop-down menu.
- The Apply Online button will be visible.
- You will be redirected to a different website. Select New Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in all of the information on the registration form.
- The application form is divided into two sections: partially I, fill in all the fine print, and partially II, pay the fee amount.
- The appliance process for the CAPF exam is complete once the appliance form is filled out and payment is made.
- Save the appliance form to your computer for future use.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|General / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST||0|
The CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 application charge for all male applicants in the General classification is INR 200. Female competitors and male up-and-comers from the SC/ST classifications are absolved from paying any Fees.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Paper I (General Ability and Intelligence)||Paper II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehensive)|
|Total Questions||125 (MCQ)||6 (Descriptive)|
|Duration||2 Hours||3 Hours|
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The exam selection process is divided into three stages.
- Candidates must first qualify in the written examination.
- Then qualified candidates will be subjected to a physical examination and examination.
- there will be a Physical Efficiency Test (PET & PI)
- Final merit list is created based on the results of these tests.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Salary
Candidates must be aware of the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant salary. The UPSC CAPF salary structure is shown in the table below:
|Grade Pay||Rs. 5,400/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 15,600/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 26,250/-|
|Salary in Hand||Rs. 51,480/-|
This CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 is held every year for those interested in joining the military as an Assistant Commandant. Qualified candidates can join the Assam Rifles (AR), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Border Security Force (BSF), the Central Industrial Private Security Force (CISF), the National Security Guard (NSG), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and thus the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates can apply online if they are interested as soon as the applications begin.