The National Testing Agency will control the NEET 2022 Exam for the confirmation of contender to undergrad clinical courses at clinical foundations. A PC based test will be led for the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test NEET(UG) 2022.
Understudies seeking after MBBS and other college classes in supported/perceived schools/considered colleges/foundations all through the nation are qualified to take part in NEET 2022 Notification, which will be directed in 13 Indian dialects.
NEET 2022 Notification
There is an interest the nation over from NEET wannabes for NEET 2022 warnings to be delivered. A few understudies are requesting to know the date and begin date of the NEET 2022 application structure. There still can’t seem to be an authority declaration from National Testing Agency (NTA) about the genuine date for the test. The individuals who are planning for the NEET tests are exceptionally restless. The understudies have shared their requests on Twitter since there has been no authority declaration about the test.
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency) and MCI (Medical Council of India)|
|Notification Name||NEET 2022|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2022|
|Notification Release Date||February 2022|
|Purpose Admission||Test for MBBS,BDS and other Medical Courses|
|NEET 2022 Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|Total Seats Available||1 Lakh +|
|NEET 2022 Application Form Documents||Aadhar Card, 12th Scorecard, Signature, Photograph|
|NEET 2022 Age Limit||18-25 Years|
In a local paper article distributed recently, NEET 2022’s normal date was declared. Between June 03 and July 01, 2022, is the point at which the test is booked. If we somehow managed to go by this, the test would probably happen on June 19, June 26, or July 03, 2022. Notwithstanding, specialists anticipate the test will occur in the second/third week in July 2022. However to be affirmed is the test date by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The competitor can affirm the date on the site. Moreover, you can hope to get notice of NEET-UG 2022 in February 2022
NEET Application Form 2022
In the following section, find complete information regarding the NEET 2022 Application Form
- Applicants for the NEET-2022 program will be able to apply entirely online. Application forms cannot be submitted in any other manner.
- Multiple application submissions are discouraged since various forms may be rejected.
- All communication or other details will be sent to the student’s valid email id and mobile number at registration.
- To apply for NEET, applicants must complete several steps: online registration, filling up the application, uploading a scanned image of their signature and photo, paying the application fee, and printing the fee payment receipt.
- Candidates who made mistakes while completing the online application form will edit their application details starting in March 2022.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Aspirants should ensure they satisfy the eligibility criteria for NEET before filling out the NEET registration form 2022. Here are some of the requirements:
- Students must have passed the 12th grade Board exam or equivalent in the Science stream, with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- The Board exam has also been taken, and applicants awaiting results can apply.
- To qualify for the qualifying exam, candidates must achieve a score of at least 50 percent (45 percent for PWD candidates and 40 percent for SC, ST, and OBC candidates).
- As of December 31, 2022, applicants are not restricted by age.
- The eligibility criteria for the application do not include foreign nationals, non-resident Indians (NRIs), overseas Indian citizens (OCIs), or people of Indian origin (PIOs).
Things you need to know:
Duration of the NEET exam: According to the most recent update, the exam will last 200 minutes and will be held from 2pm to 5:20pm for all students.
Mode of NEET question paper: It’s a pen-and-paper examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You will be given an OMR sheet to fill out with a black or blue ballpoint pen
Language/Medium: You can opt for a question paper in any one of the following 13 languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Odia, Punjabi, Malayalam, Kannada and Urdu.
Test booklet: You will be provided with a bilingual test booklet in a selected regional language as well as in English.
How to Apply for NEET Registration 2022 ?
- Visit the official website using your device.
- Click on NEET 2022 and then New Registration to get started.
- Join NEET 2022 with your mobile number and email address.
- Enter your personal information and upload all the necessary documents, such as your 12th-grade diploma, thumbprint, signature, and photograph.
- Lastly, confirm your candidature by paying the NEET 2022 Application Fee.
- You will receive your Registration Number as soon as your form is submitted.
- The registration for NEET 2022 can then be completed in this manner.
NEET Application Last Date 2022
Inward sources have warned the principal enlistment of NEET-UG 2022, and as per them, it will start in February 2022. A few subject specialists declare that the application structure might be accessible as soon as March 2022.
|NEET Notification 2022||February 2022|
|Registration (Start Date)||7th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||6th May 2022|
|Last Date to pay Application Fee||May 2022|
|Modification Date||February 2022 to March 2022|
|NEET Exam Date 2022||June – July 2022|
However, the specialists presently accept that the application structure will be delivered by seventh May 2022. Because of the continuous directing cycle for last year’s NEET scholastic meeting, which will go on until May 2022, the board tests can start subsequently.
It still can’t seem to be affirmed whether NTA will deliver an application structure for NEET 2022. The up-and-comers are urged to consistently look at the authority site. Reach out to NTA through their authority site for the most recent updates.
Exam pattern for NEET 2022:
- There will be a total of 720 marks in the exam.
- There will be 200 questions in total. You need to answer 180 of them, with 45 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- The questions will be separated into two sections: Section A and Section B.
- Each of the four subjects will have 35 questions in Section A and 15 questions in Section B.
- You need to answer 10 out of the 15 questions in Section B.
- Every correct attempt is worth four points each.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- No marks for unanswered questions.
You must answer multiple choice questions (MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) as per the NEET syllabus in the NEET 2022 exam.
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism kinematics
- Current electricity
- Work, energy and power
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- The motion of systems of particles and rigid body
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atoms and nuclei
- The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Devices gravitation
- Optics properties of bulk matter
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Oscillations and wave
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Solid state
- Classification of elements and periodicity in Properties — electrochemistry
- Structure of atom
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical kinetics
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements equilibrium
- P block elements
- States of matter: Gases and liquids
- Surface chemistry
- Redox reactions
- D and F block elements
- Coordination compounds
- s-block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic chemistry – some basic principles and techniques like aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Some p-block elements
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Environmental chemistry
- Biomolecules, polymers and chemistry in everyday life
This section is divided into two categories: Botany and Zoology.
- Structural organisation — plants and animals
- Genetics and evolution
- Cell structure and function
- Biology and human welfare
- Diversity in the living world
- Human physiology
- Ecology and environment
- Plant physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications